Especially vibrant, shimmering colors are characteristic of the Smalto series mosaic. Using artisan techniques, the enamel granules are added to the glass where they color the tesserae with a particular flamed effect, making them unique and one-of-a-kind.
High performance epoxy grout for Bisazza Glass Mosaics, washable with water.
Fillgel Plus is a half-transparent bi-compound epoxy paste, made up of epoxy resins, silica compounds and special additives. It has a high wear resistance, it's easy to apply and to clean with UV resistance.
Once dry and hardened, FILLGEL PLUS UVR has the following characteristics:
- smooth and compact final surface
- uniform and resistant colours
- improved resistance to yellowing due to UV rays
- resistance to water
- high-hardness and resistant to high traffic
- free from any cracks and leaks
- excellent adherence to the mosaic tesserae
The accurate qualitative and granulometry selection of the compounds, allows one to obtain a surface with a particularly shiny and reflective finish.
One pack contains 3Kg.
- to grout Bisazza mosaics on walls and floors
- suitable for interior and exterior applications
- suitable for wet and permanent wet areas
- particularly suitable for thermal or salted water pools and in areas where a total hygiene is required
The grout color will affect the final aesthetic appearance of the product installed.
Over time, clearer colors tend to turn yellow, when used outside.
AVERAGE CONSUMPTION OF FILLGEL PLUS UVR
20x20 mm: 1,45 Kg/sqm
10x10 mm: 1,45 Kg/sqm
VARIATIONS: 1 Kg/sqm
OPERA 15: 2,3 Kg/sqm
OPERA 25: 1,6 Kg/sqm
5X5: 1 Kg/sqm
OPUS ROMANO 12: 1,2 Kg/sqm
VINTAGE: 1 Kg/sqm